In line with the discover printed on the official web site, the MHT-CET 2020 for Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) examination will performed on October 1st, 2nd, 4th, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, 2020.
The MHT-CET 2020 admit card for the PCB group candidates can be launched tomorrow, i.e., on Saturday, September 26, 2020.
“Admit Card for PCB group of MHT CET 2020 Examination can be out there from 26th September 2020 (00:01 Hrs) within the registered candidate’s login. Kindly go to https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in and login to your account to obtain the Admit Card and Unconditional Endeavor,” stated the discover.
The small print of examination centre, reporting time, day and date of the examination can be displayed on the Admit Card.
Candidates are suggested to go to our website online: www.mahacet.org for normal Updates and Notices.
Separate Discover can be printed relating to obtain of PCM Group Admit Playing cards.
Easy methods to obtain the MHT-CET Admit Card 2020?
1) Go to the MHT-CET 2020 official web site – https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in
2) The hyperlink for downloading the MHT-CET 2020 Admit Card can be out there on the homepage.
3) Click on on the MHT-CET 2020 Admit Card 2020 hyperlink and enter your login credentials.
4) On profitable submission your MHT-CET 2020 Admit Card might be downloaded.
5) Take printout for future use.