College students ought to be aware that the JKBOSE has launched the consequence for Jammu (winter zone). Candidates will be capable to get hold of their Bi-annual consequence by logging in with their JKBOSE roll quantity.
How one can test JKBOSE class 12 Bi-annual consequence for Jammu
College students can observe the step-by-step directions given beneath to test and obtain the JKBOSE class 12 Bi-annual consequence for Jammu.
1. Go to the official web site of JKBOSE — jkbose.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on on the hyperlink which reads “Increased Secondary Half Two ( Class 12th ) Bi-annual – 2020 (Non-public) Jammu (Winter Zone)
3. It’ll direct to a brand new web page of the web site of JKBOSE
4. It’s essential enter your JKBOSE roll quantity and click on on ‘View End result”
5. Your Results of Increased Secondary Half Two ( Class 12th ) Bi-Annual – 2020 (Non-public) Jammu (Winter Zone) might be displayed on the display screen
6. Obtain and take a print out of your JKBOSE consequence for future reference
The candidates can test their outcomes both from the official web site or from the direct hyperlink supplied beneath.
Direct hyperlink to obtain JKBOSE class 12 Bi-annual consequence for Jammu