As soon as the JEE Mains 2020 result’s introduced, candidates who’ve appeared within the examination held from September 1 to six, 2020, can test their outcomes on the NTA official web site – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The NTA on Tuesday had launched the provisional reply key and had invited objections until September 10, 2020 on the fee of Rs 200/- for every objection.
NTA JEE Important outcomes will comprise the candidate’s private particulars together with their scores and minimal qualifying minimize off.
JEE Important 2020 September examination was carried out on-line from September 1 to six, 2020 at 660 examination centres in 233 cities.
Earlier on Wednesday, the Union training minister Ramesh Pokhriyal has knowledgeable that the method for declaration of JEE Mains 2020 outcomes is in progress and it will likely be declared quickly.
Steps to test JEE Mains 2020 outcomes
1) Go to the official NTA web site – jeemain.nta.nic.in
2) Click on on the hyperlink that reads, “JEE Mains 2020 outcomes”, a brand new web page will seem in your display screen
3) Enter your login credentials – software quantity and password after which hit submit button
4) Your JEE Mains 2020 outcomes will probably be displayed on the display screen
5) Obtain the outcomes and take its print out for future references.
JEE Important Consequence 2020 Highlights
- Consequence declaration Authority – Nationwide Testing Company (NTA)
- JEE end result 2020 Date – September 11, 2020
- Consequence Time – To be up to date quickly
- JEE Important Consequence Login Credentials – Utility quantity and password
- Consequence Declaration Mode – On-line
- JEE Important September end result Standing – To be declared quickly
- NTA JEE official Web site – jeemain.nta.nic.in and ntaresults.nic.in