Candidates, who’ve submitted functions for the AP EAMCET 2020, can examine and obtain their corridor ticket from the official APSCHE web site – sche.ap.gov.in.
Based on the schedule accessible on the web site, the AP EAMCET 2020 for Engineering might be held on September 17, 18, 21, 22, and 23. The examination for the Agriculture stream might be carried out on September 23, 24, and 25. The examinations might be held in two shifts, i.e., from 9 am to 12 midday, and from Three pm to six pm.
Find out how to obtain AP EAMCET 2020 Corridor Ticket?
1. Go to the official AP EAMCET web site – sche.ap.gov.in
2. Click on on the hyperlink that reads, “AP EAMCET 2020 corridor ticket”, given on the homepage
3. A brand new web page will seem on the show display screen
4. Enter your credentials – Registration Quantity, Qualifying Examination Corridor Ticket No and Date of Beginning (dd/mm/yyyy) – after which click on on the Obtain Corridor Ticket button
5. The admit card might be displayed on the display screen
6. Obtain the admit card and take its print out for future reference.
Direct hyperlink: AP EAMCET corridor ticket